Grand Palace Banqueting Suite
This building has been serving the public since1870’s situated in the heart of Wood Green on Wood Green High Road. Traced back to 1870 this building was originally known as The Kings Arms Hotel and Public House with its large assembly rooms which lead on to the corner of White Heart Lane. The assembly rooms thereon undertook major conversion in 2005 becoming the Grand Palace Banqueting Suite.